goood game nice to play continue making games developer okay
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
If you had the power to decide how A.I. behaves, what would you train it to do? Animo Lab is a simulation game where you can put your A.I. training skills to the test!
- Train little robots with a variety of strategic behaviors to accomplish all sorts of actions and challenges in the Animo world.
- Adjust your robot’s rewards and punishments to improve efficiency.
But be careful, A.I. is a very powerful force, and the fate of the world may depend on your choices!
At its core, Animo Lab is revolutionary as it simplifies the complex and time intensive operation of training generalizable characters with reinforcement learning to a process that only take a few minutes to do. Through the methodology of reinforcement learning, these little robots can actually learn from their mistakes and make better decisions throughout the players progression in the game.
Animo Lab is a precursor to Animo which will be releasing later next year. The full version will include a highly emotive journey where robots can be trained to revitalize and rebuild desolate wastelands into lush habitable environments. Share and trade trained robots with friends and construct environments unique to your robots’ strengths. With multiple robots to choose from, and many different ways to train them, will your robots have what it takes to change the Animo world for the better? By teaming creativity with these budding intelligent actors, the possibilities are endless!
Animo Lab is ideal for...
- People who want to learn more about Reinforcement Learning and modern A.I.
- Educators, parents, researchers and students who are looking for a fun and easy way to make Reinforcement Learning more digestible for kids.
- Creative and technical minds that enjoy solving problems while also having fun in the process
- People who like intelligent robots
Note: The game uses your computer to train real A.I. neural networks. As a result, you may hear your computer fans spin-up faster than usual. Don't be alarmed as this is completely normal. The performance of your computer will determine how quickly your robots can learn. Happy training!
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Published||14 days ago|
|Genre||Educational, Simulation, Strategy|
|Tags||3D, artificial-intelligence, Automation, Experimental, Exploration, Open World, Robots, Sandbox|
|Average session||A few hours|
Click download now to get access to the following files: